♡ About Me ♡

i'm addicted to all things girly; I truly enjoy socializing, reading & writing, scrapbooking & other arts & crafts, experimenting with hair and make up as I am obsessed with fashion/celeb magazines, YouTube beauty gurus, and lettings my creativity exhume me thru any means possible. im here to share my views, personal opinions, and situations i am going through along with a mix of latest news;; fashion, hair & make up ideas;; beauty tips & tricks;; vacations, creative ideas & DIY posts;; && just about people in today's society in general. i love to document every thing in my life to look back on it in the future. Self-Reflection is one of the best ways to progress in life!!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

hi hater xx

hey babes!

disclaimer:: i am a city girl. i grew up in 'the hood' i refuse to be a product of my environment, but sometimes i do get down to my roots. this post is an example of that. =P this is a very blunt and profane post discussing the affects some females are having on me right now. i do not need you to tell me how i should not let them affect me, etc. this is my blog, i post what i want.

I am getting really sick and tired of all this female talking shit about me every chance she may get. Last time I checked, we were done with high school and all the bullshit games that were played throughout those years. We are all adults now, and whether your living quality is different from while you were in high school or not, your mentality should be.

This 'he said she said' talk is soo juvenile. One thing that annoys me is when someone hears something through the grapevine and assume there is a tiny bit of even the smallest fraction of truth behind it. That just makes you look highly idiotic. i feel i need to address some aspects of your hating, and this will be the one and only time you will hear me do so.

It is so annoying when a girl reads something and ASSUMES its about her. if it were to you, it would have YOUR NAME on it. When I want to say something, I will be the first to let YOU know I am talking about YOU. I don't do what you do and hide behind your statuses and posts. Grow a pair && let me know when you have a problem with me. Stop playing these guessing games.

Haters. To me, a hater is someone who is jealous and envious of another and spends all their time trying to make that person look small so they can look tall. Well, I got news for you. I am ALWAYS standing ten toes tall. Haters are very negative people to say the least && therefore try to bring their negativity all up in and around your world to bring you to their level. Well here is some more news -- you are not even ON my level and there is no way I am going down a few steps to make things more clearer for your incompetent no education having ass to understand.

So what do I do to keep to myself and the haters level at a minimum? Here are a few ideas:

[x] knowing who I AM, as well as who my true friends are.. which i realized some of the ones who were last year are no longer this year.. not by my decision, by their actions. end of story.

[x] having a purpose to my life, a direction and following it, maintaining my path and not letting roadblocks stop me permanently. i'm sorry your life is so out of wack & you don't even know which way is up and down; but do not push that shit on me. i have enough of my own hurdles to jump over, and do not need yours.

[x] By remembering what i have is by divine prerogative and not human manipulation.

[x] by reminding myself, you do not really hate me. you hate yourself because i am a relfection of what you wish you were.


Some of us focus so much on having haters that we ultimately turn into one ourselves. People just love to talk. Why? because if you notice, the person who talks the most, is the one who people go to the most. they go to that one person to know if certain rumors are true, etc. the biggest gossiper sort of creates this credibility that is only factual in the hater world. As far as i am concerned, this person is a bottom feeder and is so insecure with her pathetic self that she needs to point out negative things on others to make herself feel good about herself.. ya know the typical 13 year old-- but unfortunately there are 26 yr olds with that same mentality.


But let's face it [i know you bitches are all up on every single page i own] when you make your mark, you will always attract some haters. and when you got haters, that means you've stood up for something in your life. You are doing some thing right. That is why you have to be careful with who you share your blessings and your dreams with because some people cannot handle seeing you blessed. How do you handle your undercover haters? Do not show any emotions. which is why i do not comment on your every mesg and post you post about me because i want it to be clear that my life comes first, not yours.


You seriously think you affect me? By not responding to your pathetic messages is my way of showing you that you do not exist in my world. You do not matter, and I refuse to feed into your bullshit. You all are a whirlwind of D R A M A that will not ever slow down even if you DO become renters, MOMS, career people, etc. that mentality is still going to be in you because why? that is just how you are. You cannot stand to see a finer girl, a smarter girl, a richer girl, etc. So when one comes along, you try your hardest to affect her when she is LITERALLY so above you. It is not my fault you tell me how great my body is and then when we are arguing you sit and talk shit about it-- why be so fake in the beginning and say the opposite of what you truly felt?? i don't get why girls do that. You would allllllllways tell me oh you are so this and so that, but then the second i don't respond to you i am automatically an anorexic bitch-- hate to break it to you bitch but the only thing thin on my is my waist, the only thing thin on your is your wallet.

i am currently listening to my amazing nicki minaj CD Pink Friday ---this album is perfect setting for listening to the perfect rapper bitch inform you all on how to handle the very pathetic females i am speaking about in this post.



So as a closing to this much needed blog post, i will say this. . . .

If you think you can threaten me, and think that i am now looking over my shoulder at every stop light, at every mall/store/restaurant in the area, you best think again.

You mean N O T H I N G to me.

I will tear you apart. I could snap you in two. You don't know me. To a select few, I thought by screwing my brothers you would at least know about them and consider me the same since ya know, we're related, grew up together, trained together, and pretty much have the same views and opinions and physical features--- but no, you can't put two and two together.



So what's going to happen? You're going to dig your dumb into a grave sooo deep that all I am going to have to do is sprinkle some dirt over your head, and buh bye. away you go buried a fucken live. For the rest of you, do not pretend your my best friend while you go behind my back and talk shit about me to our mutual friends. You act like since they knew you first or something that they will not tell me what you said. I know everything. You NEVER know where I am or what I am listening to. I got connections you wouldn't be able to dream of in your wildest imagination. So keep that in mind next time you wanna act up because best believe you WILL get smacked up.

lastly, i suggest you get over yourself, realize you have OTHER responsibilities in your life that you should focus your energy into like hmm.. your child!!!! and not run around trying to pick physical fights with girls twice your size.. cus i'd hate for your son to see you with two black eyes & mistake you for a raccoon :)



And lastly, I have SOOOO much more for you to be jealous of. be patient.

Rica Marie ..... *

xox rica

12 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH UR TOO FUNNY!!!! SOO TRUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn grl u snapped on themhoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. michelle xoxoNovember 13, 2011

    you are so rite gurl, im tired of stupid little kid ass girls always on that shyt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. michelle xoxoNovember 15, 2011

    i cant believe angela even thinks she has a a chance fkcn wit u! she is a mom and trynna start bar fights!!! what a fckn scum bag whore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, goes to show you having a kid doesnt make you an adult.

      Delete
  5. so sara thought this was abt her loli guess the part abt bein a fat hoe is true n havin a uglly kid hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. She thought it was about her, but it wasn't. But because of it, she sent me a mesg on facebook n then blocked me, so i couldnt read the mesg but she sent me an email stating all that i said in this post and how it relates to her, which 75% of it doesnt even make sense with her n mine relationship. But yeah. she's a conceited cunt, and she isnt that fat though.. well at least from the pics she had up.. but then again everyone can make themselves look better from certain angles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's content all the time along with a cup of coffee.
    Feel free to visit my weblog : view business information

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post :-) Funny and this is so true.
    Please follow my new blog

    www.undecidedstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. If u don't care about ur so called haters, why did u take all the time to write a blog about them? Don't make sense. I like ur blog but this made no sense 2 me. If they didn't bother u, u wouldn't write about it. Forget about them. Next time dont even waste ur time!

    ReplyDelete

I comment && subscribe to all who comment and subscribe to me!!

any one can leave a comment by typing in their name or doing so anonymously --you do not need an account !!

thanks loves xx

♡♡♡

. javascript:void(0)